At The Three Saints Academy Trust, we believe that by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage, pupils should be resilient, self-assured, strong, responsible and independent learners. We aim to help our pupils to develop into happy and healthy well rounded individuals who possess skills for the ever changing 21st Century, have a thirst for life-long learning and who make a positive contribution to society.;
Our vision is facilitated through
- Committed, enthusiastic and reflective practitioners with a breadth of knowledge, skills and understanding.
- A thorough understanding of the individual child and the diverse ways and rates in which pupils develop and learn.
- On-going training for practitioners in order to ensure all pupils’ needs, learning styles and interests are fulfilled.
- Demonstrating and continuously improving our work with parents, carers and the wider community.
- Supporting pupils’ development in all areas of learning.
- Working collaboratively with other professionals within and beyond the setting.
- Striving to develop secure relationships between pupils and staff and staff and parents in ways which are positive, sensitive and non-judgmental.
- Providing a stimulating learning environment which supports and extends learning and enables pupils to reach their full potential.